Greetings Our Lady of Greenwood!
We are happy to report that last weekend our attendance at Mass was the highest it has been since returning to the Church!
5:30pm (Vigil): 75
We are glad to have so many participating at Mass but as our numbers increase it is important to remember that we have to continue to be attentive to the guidelines for keeping us safe here in the Church and during our activities.
- Please wear masks when coming to Church. We have not yet had to require them, but as more and more people attend Mass, this increases chances of catching the virus. Wearing them helps keep you safe and makes others feel safe while attending (Children under the age of 2 are exempt from mask wearing).
- Please continue to keep social distancing practices in place. This seems to be the golden rule of not spreading the virus. Maintain six feet of distance from others in all activities inside the Church building.
- If you are sick or have symptoms of the coronavirus (fever, dry cough, difficulty breathing) please stay home. If you are comfortable doing so please contact me or Fr. Vinny, so we can contact you by phone and keep you in our prayers.
- Sanitize your pew. Located in each pew is disinfectant, this helps us keep things clean and enables us to be able to offer Mass and other services on a regular basis.
- Spread yourselves out! If you notice that the Mass you attend is pretty crowded, try another one…Remember we have fifteen Masses a week that you can attend in order to prayer and receive the Eucharist and that there is no Sunday obligation until August 15th.
A few other notes…
- This week we will be opening up the office and beginning to schedule events and appointments. See the bulletin for more details. Masks will be required for all office visits and highly recommended for scheduled events. Please know that all groups must follow the Archdiocesan, State and CDC guidelines: Back on Track Indiana Link
- The Perpetual Adoration Chapel The Knights of Columbus have taken on the responsibility of scheduling Adorers for our Perpetual Adoration Chapel, but this depends on our ability to have enough people to do it. We need at least two people signed up for every hour of the day, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Prayer is a great foundation for the ministry that we do here, please help us start this cycle of prayer again by signing up after Masses this weekend! Here is the new scheduling website: Link to We Adore Him Adoration Scheduling. Sign up today!
God Bless! Fr. Todd