The concept is simple: School purchases gift certificates, or scrip, from popular retailers at a discount, which the retailers are happy to give because they’re guaranteeing themselves customers and some goodwill advertising. Parishioners then buy the gift certificates from the school at face value.
Step 1: Create An Account
- Go to Link to Scrip
or download the RaiseRight mobile app from the app store.
- In the upper right corner,
click the “Register” button.
- Near the bottom of the page on the left, click the”Join an Existing Program”
- In the Enrollment Code box,
enter OLG’s school’s code:
- Click the “REGISTER” button.
- Create your own username and password.
- Verify with the pictures as re
- Verify with your cell phone text code.
You’re DONE with account registration! Congratulations!
Step 2: Enroll in PrestoPay
- When prompted to Sign up for Online Payment (Presto Pay), select the button that says “Sign up now”.
- Choose how you want to link to your checking account.
- Follow the online prompts to set up your PrestoPay account.
- Confirm according to site instructions.
- Create a 4-digit PIN for your Link to Scrippur
You’re DONE with PrestoPay activation! Congratulations!
Step 3: Distribute your rebate cash
Thank you for supporting Our Lady of the Greenwood School SCRIP program!
Questions or comments? Contact:
Eric Moster: 317-432-7521
Adriana Scarpatti: 317-603-